My Favorite place in the world - Ruwanweliseya

image source@ imagesofsrilanka on instagram

        Today's post is about my favorite place in the world. yeah you can see it in the above image, This amazing place is called Ruwanweliseya. I am so lucky that this place is situated in my hometown Anuradhapura, so I can visit here more.

         Sri Lanka is a Buddhist country and most of the people here are Buddhists including my self. Ruwanweliseya is among the most visited religious places not just among the Buddhists, but also tourists from all over the world. 

         I haven't seen a more calm and peaceful place in my life like here specially at night. In day time this place is so crowded and as well as with the heated floor of stones it will be really hard to you to find this place calm and consoling. So without any hesitation I would say, night would be the best time to come here. 

        Trust me, in a night with a clear sky, sitting here on the floor of stones, watching the large white stupa would give you the best feeling in your life.

        Followings are some of my own captures of this wonderful place. 


 


And following some beautiful captures I found on instagram 


 @ sri_lankan_travel on instagram




@ lostinbeautiful on instagram
@ lekandyan on instagram




Comments

  1. Very good post. Highly informative for travellers who want to visit Ruwanweliseya. Nicely written and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment